- Watchdog Journalism (.ppt) — Presented by Jodi Upton of USA Today.
- Best Ideas of 2009 (.pdf) — Presented by Josh Barnett of the Philadelphia Daily News, Paul Skrbina of the Chicago Tribune.
- Using Social Media (.pptx) — Presented by Tim Stephens of the Orlando Sentinel
- What the Blog?: Effective Blogging Techniques (.pptx) — Presented by Tim Stephens of the Orlando Sentinel, Lee Nessel of Florida Today and Matt Humphrey of the Orlando Sentinel.
- 2009 Winners (.ppt) — Presentation made by Toby Carrig, and presented at the Awards Banquet by Michael Anastasi and Gerry Ahern.
- Alema Herrington Interviews Tom Jolly (video link) — Harrington visits with New York Times sports editor, Tom Jolly, who shares his thoughts on Jerry Sloan and the 2010 NBA Draft.
- Delapidated Field House (YouTube video) — By Rachel George of StartNews
- Gene Myers introduces Mitch Albom (video link) — Gene Myers, sports editor of the Detroit Free Press
- (Coming Soon) Mitch Albom's Acceptance Speech (video link): Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 — Mitch Albom of the Detroit Free Press accepts the 2010 APSE Red Smith Hall of Fame Award.
- News executives hammer home need to reinvent — by Brad Lehman of the San Antonio Express-News
- Checketts recalls early years, says it’s better for an owner to operate behind the scenes — by Reid Laymance of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch
- Learning how social media drive a story — by Dave Allen of the Marin Independent Journal
- Red Smith winner Albom rejects cynicism in sports writing — by Kent Babb of The Kansas City Star
- Everything you need to know about blogging — by Bud Geracie of the San Jose Mercury News
- How to keep the game story relevant — and riveting — by Kent Babb of The Kansas City Star
- Sports editors share insight on today’s challenges, particularly integrating web and print — by Ben Brigandi of the Williamsport Sun-Gazette
- Execs say keep experimenting, keep innovating — by Brad Lehman of the San Antonio Express-News
- Utah panelists discuss how BCS can be improved — by Marlowe Hereford of The Salt Lake Tribune
- To improve your site, be consistent, be quick, be right and be fun — by Dennis Rudner of the Las Vegas Review-Journal
- Exploiting prep coverage on the web and in print — by Gene Warnick of the Los Angeles Daily News
- Investigative reporting and how you can do it — by Kyle Goon of The Salt Lake Tribune
- Mitch Albom's Acceptance Speech — Mitch Albom of the Detroit Free Press accepts the 2010 APSE Red Smith Hall of Fame Award.
- Outgoing President's Speech — Presented by APSE President (2009-10) Garry D. Howard at the 2009 awards banquet in Salt Lake City.
- Incoming President's Speech — Presented by APSE President (2010-11) Phil Kaplan at the 2009 awards banquet in Salt Lake City.